Baltoro & Nanga Parbat Trek 27 Days
Nanga Parbat base camp trek is a grand adventure in the Himalayan region of Pakistan. More recently, it has become a very popular destination for mountaineering enthusiasts and trekkers from all over the world. Baltoro trek is the most popular trekking holiday for foreign trekkers visiting Pakistan. This adventure is most commonly known as “K2 Base Camp Trek” as this walk on Baltoro glacier leads us to the base camp of K2. Including our classic K2 base camp trek.
• Base Camps of K2 (8,611) & Broad Peak (8,051m)
• Base Camp of Nanga Parbat (8,126m)
• Night stay at K2 Base Camp
• Trek at Nanga Parbat Base Camp
• Gondogoro La Pass (5,585m). View four 8,000m peaks (K2, Gasherbrum I & II, Broad
Peak) and other peaks (Gasherbrum 4, Laila, Gondogoro Peak etc) from one point.
• Circular/Circuit trek to scenic Hushe Valley
• Concordia – Throne Room of the Mountain Gods
• Trek along Vigne and Gondogoro glaciers from Concordia after trek to Godwin Austin
glacier via Baltoro Glacier (5th longest and world’s largest outside polar region).
• Visit Gilkey Memorial
• Views of peaks between 5,000m to 8,000m including Gasherbrum 3 and 4,
Masherbrum, Mustagh Tower, Bakhordas Peak, Mitre Peak, Crystal Peak, Marbel Peak,
Peak, Lobsang Spire, Trango Towers, Uli Biaho, Cathedral Peak, Urdukas Peak etc.
• More views of peaks between 5,000m to 8,000m including Laila Peak, Chogolisa etc.
• Views of Glaciers (e.g. Biafo, Vigne, Liligo, Dunge, Muztagh, Biango, Yermanendu,
Mandu and more) , glacial lakes, waterfalls and streams
• Visit Fairy Meadows
• Sightseeing in Skardu and Islamabad
• Licensed professional guide (government requirement)
• Airport transfer on first and last day in Islamabad
• All domestic road transfers
• All hotel accommodation (twin sharing rooms)
• All trekking accommodation (twin sharing dome tents)
• All hotel meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
• All trekking meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
• All camping site fees
• Trekking logistics (tents, non-personal equipment, and tools)
• Support staff (cook, assistant(s), etc)
• Porters for trekking equipment, kitchen (supplies, tools, equipment, crockery, gas),
and personal luggage (12.5kg)
• Travel Insurance (recommendations only)
• Visa to Pakistan (supporting documents will be offered)
• International airfare
• Personal equipments (warm clothes, hiking boots etc)
• Tips for guides, porters, staff etc
• Miscellaneous (drinks, phone calls, laundry, souvenir etc)