K2 base camp trek is the most popular trekking holiday for foreign trekkers that visit Pakistan. Including the classic K2 base camp trek.
Traveling in Pakistan is quick turning into an interest of the worldwide strolling local area. Pakistan’s northern regions is home world’s three extraordinary mountain ranges. These incorporate the mind boggling Karakoram, the fabulous Himalayas and last yet not the most un-the astonishing Hindukush. The rich indigenous habitat is made of mountains, glacial masses, waterways, streams, lakes and fields and so forth The tough but then excellent scene of northern regions makes it an ideal objective for traveling in Pakistan.
Located in the far reaches of the Karakoram mountain range in Pakistan on the border of India and China, the Central Karakoram National Park is home to the world’s second-highest mountain and second-largest glacier: K2 and the Baltoro.
And these are exactly where we are headed.
The K2 Base Camp Trek combined with a crossing of the high-altitude mountain pass of Gondogoro La (5650 M) ticks all of the boxes when it comes to an incredible active adventure; traverse massive glaciers, meet internationally renowned climbers, see FOUR 8000-meter peaks, including the world’s second highest mountain (K2), and countless other 6000 and 7000-meter peaks, along the way gaining experience whilst testing yourself at altitude throughout the trek.
This journey will take you into the depths of beautiful Northern Pakistan by plane, jeep track, footpath, and snow-covered trail to allow you the chance of experiencing one of the last true adventure destinations on earth.
Experience the jaw-dropping landscapes of the awe-inspiring Karakoram Range and the Baltoro Glacier of Pakistan in comfort as we hike amongst some of the planet’s tallest peaks on an expedition-style trek you won’t soon forget.
- Get up-close views of K2, Masherbrum, Gasherbrum 4, Broad Peak, Trango Towers, Laila Peak, and many more massive peaks!
- Walk on the massive Baltoro Glacier.
- Experience an expedition-style trek and walk at high elevation.
- Get to know Balti culture.
- Visit K2 Base Camp and the Art Gilkey Memorial.
- Sleep in comfortable tents under a blanket of stars.
- Eat delicious Pakistani food and be treated to filling meals while hiking.
- Learn about the history of mountaineering in the K2 region.
- Explore magnificent glacial and alpine landscapes.
- Cross a high-altitude mountain pass at Gondogoro La.
- Trek with a fun international group of like-minded individuals.
- Airport transfers (on the first and last day in Islamabad).
- All land transport involved in the itinerary.
- Internal fights and associated airport transfers
- All hotel accommodations (twin sharing).
- All meals throughout the holidays.
- Licensed professional local guides.
- Sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary.
- Implementation of all sustainable tourism protocols.
- NOC/Trekking Permits/National Park permit fees.
- All entry tickets (forts, parks).
- Up to 25kg of porter services per person.
- Access to the group satellite communication.
- Travel Insurance.
- Pakistan Visa (and supporting documents).
- International airfare.
- Personal equipment (clothes, boots etc.).
- Tips for guiding and supporting staff.
- Drinks and souvenirs etc.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included in the program.
|No of Days
Submit your review