Bondit Peak 6500m located in Kanday Bondit valley Karakoram Range Pakistan. Bondit peak is one of the popular peaks of Karakoram Range of Mountains. The trek from Kanday to Base camp is quite easy to access, as can be reach within two days for Base camp. Bondid Peaks is a truly Himalayan Scale objective . and ideal next step for those who have previously climbed a 6000 meters Trekking Peak. From its top, you could check out the view of 8000m peaks. These peaks incorporate Broad Peak (8047 meters), GI (8068 meters), K2 (8611 meters) and GII (8035 meters).
The Nangma and Bondit Campaign 2022 of the Hungarian National Alpine Group is expected to make its first risings in the remote and halfway neglected locale of the Hushe and Nangma Valleys in Pakistan. The expedition was financed by the Hungarian Mountaineering and Sport Climbing Federation. The four individuals, Dr. Laszlo Szasz, Bence Kerekes, Marton Nagy, and Dr. Viktor Agoston, showed up in Pakistan on the 25th of June and arrived at K6 basecamp at a height of around 4000 meters on the 28th.
First Ascent of an Unnamed Peak:
After checking their options based on conditions and the prevailing weather, three climbers of the team – Laszlo Szasz, Bence Kerekes and Viktor Agoston – made their first acclimatisation climb, which was the first ascent of an unnamed peak close to Green Tower. They reached its summit on the 2nd of July with one bivouac at 4800 meters. According to their GPS-based measurement the summit is 5412 m high (based on Garmin InReach data). They climbed the mountain’s northeast face, with difficulties estimated at 600m+, 50°, 5c rock (3 pitches), D (difficile). They named their route “Hungarian Dances”, and suggested the summit be named Amanat Brak. The crew then attempted an unnamed ridge on the north side of Nangma Valley. After climbing 12 pitches past difficulties up to 6c+ (6b A1), they were forced to retreat in a rainstorm.
• All Airport pick and drop
• Transportation briefing, debriefing, and sightseeing.
• Transportation From Islamabad to Kanday and Kanday to Islamabad.
• One night’s Accommodation, twin bedroom in Islamabad (bed & breakfast)
• One night in Chilas Hotel with full board.
• Two nights in Skardu with full board.
• Local staff Wages, insurance, food, and equipment.
• Low porters to carry expedition and trekking equipment, food.
• Way up 50kg for each climbing member.
• Way down 25kg for each climbing member.
• All trekking and base camp foods.• Comfortable members tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent, store tent, office tent, toilet tent, table, chairs & kitchen utensils.
• Assistance for Reconfirmation of international flight tickets.
• All Camping fees, road taxes & bridge crossing fees.
• Low Porters Equipment.
• Documentation fee
•Porter Payment, Low altitude porters.
Before 3 weeks prior to departure, the deposit is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks, 50%, whichever is less, is non-refundable. once the tour starts 100% is non-refundable. There will be no refund for unused services.
The clients must to purchase a travel insurance package in their own country, consequently, no outsider will actually want to purchase an insurance in Pakistan. Expedition, Trekking, Tour, Jeep Safari might imply gambles and a few different elements that can’t be predicted. Medical emergencies, natural calamities are common in high altitudes and we like to be assured that our clients are insured against helicopter evacuations, trip cancellations, and personal accidents so that they don’t have to suffer.
It is to be noted that the company shall not bear any losses or provide compensation in case the guest’s insurance doesn’t cover any or all aspects of the trip.
|No of Days||From||To|
|Day 6||kande||Gunmah bondit|
|Day 7||Gunmah bondit||base camp|
|Day 39||islamabad||extra day|
|Day 40||Islamabad||fly back|