Rakaposhi (Urdu: راکاپوشی), is a mountain in the Karakoram mountain range in Northern Pakistan. It is situated in the middle of Nagar Valley Nagar District and Danyore and Bagrote valley approximately north of the capital city Gilgit of the semi autonomous Gilgit-Baltistan region of Northern Pakistan.Rakaposhi peak 7788meters high above sea level located in the Karakoram range,is one of the most beautiful and easy accessible to any other mountain peaks in Karakoram this beautiful peak can be seen from all directions and surrounding valleys.Diran peak 7200 meters above sea level in the same Rakaposhi massive and junction of two glaciers from Rakaposhi and Diran peaks provides a magnificent view of both peaks and glaciers.the lush and green meadows and ablation valleys around this mountain range offers a thrilling adventure for the nature lovers.
- Airport transfers (on the first and last day in Islamabad).
- All land transport is involved in the itinerary.
- Internal fights and associated airport transfers
- All hotel accommodations (twin sharing).
- All meals throughout the holidays.
- Licensed professional local guides.
- Sightseeing is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Implementation of all sustainable tourism protocols.
- NOC/Trekking Permits/National Park permit fees.
- All entry tickets (forts, parks).
- Up to 25kg of porter services per person.
- Access to the group satellite communication.
- Travel Insurance.
- Pakistan Visa (and supporting documents).
- International airfare.
- Personal equipment (clothes, boots, etc.).
- Tips for guiding and supporting staff.
- Drinks and souvenirs etc.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included in the program.
|No of Days||From||To|
|1st Day||your destination||Islamabad|
|6th Day||tagaphari||rest day|
|7th Day||rest day||minapin|
|10th Day||Islamabad||extra day|
|11th Day||extra day||fly back|
Submit your review