Hushe Valley is situated in the south of the great-glaciated region of Baltoro. Hushe is the approach route to the south face of the Karakorum wall. The area offers various opportunities to trek to the base camps and climb the trekking peaks. Some of the fascinating treks we have combined in one program give a full spectrum. Walking for a day or two will take you to the bases of the higher mountains, from where you will be offered to make walking excursions or taste light climbing in the vicinity to the higher altitudes.
The way to K6/K7 base camp follows the north side of the Saraksa River, and the area between Spangsar and K7 BC is called the climbers’ paradise with many peaks and impressive rock walls offering themselves for thrilling climbs. Hushe (3050m) is the highest village one extremely remote improvised valley.
The villagers are environmentally conscious and work to keep their area nice. Hushe is no longer the poorest of villages, and its popularity as a trekking and climbing destination constantly grows.
More Information About Trek:
Trip Name: K6/K7 & Masherbrum Trek Altitude: 4100-M
Range: Karakoram Location: Hushe Baltistan
Ideal Time: Jun-September Duration: 15 Days
Trip Type: Medium Type: Type: Permitted
- Airport transfers (on the first and last day in Islamabad).
- All land transport is involved in the itinerary.
- Internal fights and associated airport transfers
- All hotel accommodations (twin sharing).
- All meals throughout the holidays.
- Licensed professional local guides.
- Sightseeing is mentioned in the itinerary.
- Implementation of all sustainable tourism protocols.
- NOC/Trekking Permits/National Park permit fees.
- All entry tickets (forts, parks).
- Up to 25kg of porter services per person.
- Access to the group satellite communication.
- Travel Insurance.
- Pakistan Visa (and supporting documents).
- International airfare.
- Personal equipment (clothes, boots, etc.).
- Tips for guiding and supporting staff.
- Drinks and souvenirs etc.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included in the program.
|No of Days||From||To|
|1st Day||your destination||Islamabad|
|6th Day||Saicho||Wali halchangkhil|
|7th Day||Wali halchankhil||K6 base camp|
|8th Day||K6 base camp||k7 trek/ back|
|9th Day||k6 base camp||Saicho|
|11th Day||Dumsum||K1 base camp|
|12th Day||K1 base camp||Hushe/ khaplu|
|15th Day||Islamabad||fly back|
Submit your review