- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- Beautifully illustrated souvenir map
- First class or best available hotels in the area
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Professionally guided tour
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver
Laila Peak Expedition
Laila Peak is a mountain in Hushe Valley near Gondogoro Glacier in the Karakoram range. Located in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan, it has an elevation of 6,096 metres (20,000 ft). Laila Peak has a distinctive spear-like shape and its northwest face has a slope of 45 degrees in more than 1500 vertical metres. It has been climbed by Simon Yates, among others. According to the local people in Hushe, Laila peak has been climbed only twice, a total of only seven people have summited. It was climbed in winter for the first time by Spanish mountaineers Alex Txikon and José Fernandez, in February 2013. The height of the Laila peak in Hushe Valley is controversial. Some believe it to be 6200 metres whereas some mention it as 6614 metres. In a Japanese mountaineering map by Tsuneo Miyamori (published in 2003), the height of Laila Peak is mentioned as 6096 metres.
- Day 1: ARRIVE ISLAMABAD, TRANSFER TO HOTEL. ISLAMABAD BRIEFING AT MINISTRY OF TOURISM
- Day 2: DRIVE TO CHILAS, 12 HRS. DRIVE
- Day 3: DRIVE TO SKARDU, 8-10 HRS DRIVE
- Day 4: SKARDU- PREPARATIONS & BRIEFING AT TOURISM OFFICE
- Day 5: DRIVE BY JEEPS TO HUSHE VALLEY, HOTEL.
- Day 6: TREK TO SAITCHO, CAMP.
- Day 7: TREK TO LAILA PEAK, BASE CAMP.
- Day 8-29: CLIMBING LAILA PEAK
- Day 30: TREK BACK TO SAITCHO, CAMP
- Day 31: TREK BACK TO HUSHE, HOTEL.
- Day 32: DRIVE BACK TO SKARDU HOTEL.
- Day 33: DRIVE BACK TO CHILAS.
- Day 34: DRIVE TO ISLAMABAD
- Day 35: DEPARTED TO ONWARD DESTINATION.
More about laila peak
Kaohsiung has a highly developed transport network, especially sea and air. In fact, Kaohsiung's ports are always filled with commercial and tourist ships from all over the world, and its international airport offers direct flights to and fro major Asian cities.